Website Owner and Purpose
Personal Data KoHoSo.us Collects and Why
III. Contact Forms
Only KoHoSo is allowed to log into KoHoSo.us. With no user allowed to have any type of account, no data is collected in this manner.
V. Embedded Content from Other Websites
Who KoHoSo.us Shares Your Data With
How Long KoHoSo.us Retains Your Data
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Where We Send Your Data
Your Contact Information
I. How KoHoSo.us Protects Your Data
However, KoHoSo has the website set up to take automatic security updates from WordPress (the software upon which KoHoSo.us runs), uses the Limit Login Attempts plugin to prevent brute-force attacks, implements the extra security features provided by the Jetpack plugin, and relies upon his web host, InMotion, to monitor and prevent suspicious activity that could result in a data breach. In addition, all passwords related to this site are as long and random as as allowed. In short, for a personal website run by one person, everything reasonable is done to keep your data secure.
II. KoHoSo.us Data Breach Procedures
1. Place KoHoSo.us in maintenance mode or some other form of suspension until the flaw that allowed the data breach to occur is corrected.
2. Report the data breach to all applicable law enforcement agencies and the site’s web host.
3. As soon as possible after any suspension of the site, make a post regarding all that is known about the data breach and place it first in the "featured" area at the top of the website.
4. As needed if there is new information, make additional posts regarding the data breach and place them first in the "featured" area at the top of the website (with new ones supplanting any made previously).
5. Any posts regarding a data breach would remain in the first slots of the website’s "featured" section for at least 90 days.
NOTE: As KoHoSo.us does not keep a centralized database of email addresses submitted from your comments, you would not receive an email regarding any data breach.
III. What Third Parties KoHoSo.us Receives Data From
IV. KoHoSo.us Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling
V. Other Disclosures and Terms
2. Unless it is a quote or noted otherwise, all written material on KoHoSo.us is copyrighted. Advance permission for use is granted only if the quoted text is credited and includes a link back to KoHoSo.us. Any other use without the expressed consent of KoHoSo will result in legal action.
3. Photographs and scans on which KoHoSo claims copyright must be treated as stated above. Those posted under a Creative Commons license must be acknowledged as requested. Failure to comply will result in legal action.
4. All links on this website are used completely at the user’s risk.
5. Any legal action taken against KoHoSo due to this website must be brought in the County of San Bernardino, California U.S.A.
7. When making a comment, common courtesy is expected. Flaming and trolling will not be tolerated. Offenders will be banned from making comments and blocked from the site completely (including the ability to send KoHoSo an email) with no warning or possibility of appeal.
8. Comments spouting typical talking points for any political viewpoint will be deleted. Disagreeing over politics and making your points is OK. However, listing off what was heard or seen at a favorite political blow-hard media outlet is not. Repeat offenders risk being judged by KoHoSo as a flamer or troll as defined above.
More Information on Third-Party Cookies
Other cookies that might appear on KoHoSo.us are as follows.
- Blogger/Blogspot (owned by Google, cookie presented in posts I re-post from that service)
- Google APIs (a non-information-grabbing cookie that allows this website to use Google Fonts)
- Tumblr (owned by Yahoo/Verizon, cookie presented in posts I re-post from that service)
- WordPress and Gravatar (harmless cookies that allow use of WordPress tools and Gravatar in the comments section, some show as wp.com)
Content posted from YouTube on KoHoSo.us is always embedded using the "no cookie" option.